The following images are free to use, without royalty, in an editorial context and provided that copyright is reserved and respected. When published, irrespective of media, photo credit shall always be given to Daniel Ahlgren (Adventure Production). Any other use, not expressly permitted and in writing, is prohibited by law. Any unauthorized use or publication, regardless of context, will be subject to legal actions.
Sportyard International AB
M | +46 70 8309889
W | sportyard.com
Program 31 is an initiative to promote children’s right according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child in general, and its 31st article in particular.
Program 31 shall inspire children to:
• Activate themselves and to engage in spontaneous play
• Be a good friend and to treat their peers as they want to betreated themselves
• Stay away from tobacco, alcohol and drugs
• Use their curiosity and to try new activities, physical, cultural or educational
• Take advantage of the opportunity to study and to get an education
• Appreciate differences and diversity in sports, games, school and the social life
• Demand from the adult society and the world that children shall have the right to remain children and that the Convention of the right of the child shall be respected
A Program 31 activity, like the activities under Team 31, has the purpose of promoting the 31st article of the Convention on the right of the child and to lower the thresholds for children to activate themselves by:
• always being free of charge for participating children
• allowing for all children shall be able to participate, without any regards to previous knowledge, gender, financial means etc.
• being relevant and appropriate for children (age/length restrictions may apply)
• having an adult with appropriate knowledge and education supervising the activities
• being free from competition and collaboration is encouraged• having activities that are free from commercial trademarks and/or messages
Team31 was established as a Program 31 initiative in the year 2020 and together with the 2016 XCO Olympic Champion, Jenny Rissveds. After just one year, in 2021, Team31 teamed up with Outride to form Team31:Outride and also added one more rider to the team, Kelsey Urban.